Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Everyone! ^_^

My name is Sarah and I'm proud to say I just joined the Rebellion to better my life. Ever since I was little I've always used food as a crutch. When I'm sad, angry, depressed, BORED, or pretty much any time, I've always had food right there next to me. It made me feel better.

I'm not overweight, but because of my always eating ( and not healthy might I add) I have gotten a little chunky. I really hope that creating a new plan will help motivate me to eat better AND exercise.

So that's it, my goal is basically just to eat better and create a healthier lifestyle for myself and family.

:)

POOKY

Welcome to the Rebellion, Sarah. If you have any questions or need help, motivation, anything; just ask.

Oh and good luck finding a new job!

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

I really hope that creating a new plan will help motivate me to eat better AND exercise.

Welcome to the Rebellion, Sarah! Sounds like you're just getting started, so I'm going to make a helpful (hopefully) suggestion. It sounds like you're not really at the "I'm going to conquer the world and become the superwoman of my dreams" place yet, but once you get that thing in your gut that makes you ready to fight anyone to get to where you want to go, start by writing out your Level 50.

When I first joined here, I had no idea what my Level 50 looked like. Reading Steve's goals really inspired me to write my own "Level 50" and it looked way more intense than any goals I would have set for myself in the past. (I never before really thought I could be mistaken for a movie star or secret agent...but now that's a goal of mine!) If you're going to get things under control, having a big dream to move towards gives you a direction with a really visible goal at the end. Have fun deciding what your life would look like if you could choose anything, and then work to make it happen!

Good luck!

Lydieboo, Level 1 Barbarian AdventurerSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 3"Only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of total, constant amazement."

Lydieboo's Do or Die Winter Challenge

Archived