Forums are back in action! ×

It's the third day of twenty thirteen, and I figured it's a good time to finally get out from behind the youtube screen, and start trying to do something amazing myself. My name's Kelsey, and I want to be a tracuer. I've been interested in parkour for a little more than a year now, but I've got the typical "shy chick, she's unathletic and hasn't got a clue where to start" back story.

Time to grow some balls much?  I'm not in high school, don't have a job at the moment and have yet to start college: meaning there's nothing standing in the way of me getting up, getting out, and getting started.

Besides, I have a whole rebellion as a resource, right? =]

Hah, guess this was more of my own motivational rant than anything, but please let me know if you have any PK advice to help me get on my feet.  I know everyone has to start from square one, but it's a daunting thing nonetheless. 

~Otaku_Wanna_Fly

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

Welcome to the rebellion. Check out this blog post about Parkour, the Parkour and Gymnastics Board and consider joining the next six week challenge as an assassin.

Good luck

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived