Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

I'm 34 and a married mother of 2.  Until I decided to retrain as a teacher I had quite an active job and work out every day.  Re-training, working full-time and trying to maintain a happy home put pay to my healthy previous life.  

4 stone later I figured I best get my act together and re-discover my flat tummy and core strength.  So far I've started to use a couple of apps to track calories and body shape too become really aware of what I eat and how I look.  I must admit I was shocked when I realised what I actually ate, how chubby I've become and how sedentary I am.

Time to raise a battle cry and join the rebellion!!  :joyous:

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will" - Vincent T. Lomabardi

After tracking my diet a few days here and there (had to do it in college and I've done it from time to time since) it can be shocking just to find out what you are actually putting in your body!

I joined a gym in september and enjoy it but I've been slacking in that area as well.  You've come to the right place.  Lots of resources and experience between the members here.  If you have any questions we can find you an answer.

Welcome to the rebellion!

"Do what I do.  Hold tight and pretend it's a plan." -The Doctor

Nothing is impossible.  The word itself says I'm Possible.

Archived