Forums are back in action! ×

1 Year on Nerd Fitness

empeg9000

April 27th 2012, 219 lbs.

i-NpwD38B-M.jpg i-7DNK3Lb-M.jpg

November 8th 2012, 189 lbs.

i-gs7HPS4-M.jpg i-f6DBMLB-M.jpg

December 29, put on some Christmas pounds! 195.

i-56w6fg8-M.jpg i-Mpr7XwW-M.jpg

Today I weigh 195 and I take a size 33 pants but my true waist is 36. While I am disappointed I put some weight back on I am still down 75 lbs from last year so I have to try and remember that.

Now I just have to lose that gut. I will be doing a personal 30 day challenge of very strict paleo starting Monday and really hitting the workouts hard. 

Check out my woodworking at peonywoodworks.

Major props indeed. Wow. "Well done" is not enough. Stay strong. 75 lbs lost, hmm, I wonder what'll happen if Steve sees this.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

FIrst off thank you everyone for the props! I appreciate it. 

Major props indeed. Wow. "Well done" is not enough. Stay strong. 75 lbs lost, hmm, I wonder what'll happen if Steve sees this.

I believe he has and was featured in a success story. I just can't seem to find it.

Yes I have been featured in a Success Story in the past. I email Steve once every couple months just to let him know how I am doing. The whole start of my weight loss journey, or the kick in the ass, was my wedding in May. I didn't want to be a huge slob in my wedding photos. I had a goal to lose 50 lbs in 5 months and be 220 for my wedding.

You can read my success story here.

Epic work. Well done, you're an inspiration. 

Thanks Mad Rocker

Well done on a year of hard work.  Such a huge transformation.

Your arms are looking really good.

Thanks Waldo. I can only hope to improve as much as you have. Now I just need to lose the last bit of fat around my stomach. Of course first I have to get back down to my November early December weight of 189. 

That's awesome, sir! Fantastic job. I'm following in your footsteps as we speak...

Laudabiliter -- Level 1 Mul WarriorSTR 3| DEX 2| STA 3| CON 3| WIS 2| CHA 2

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Bene Gesserit litany against fear

Archived