Forums are back in action! ×

Welcome think us adventurers are the "where do we belong" group but I like it, only been here a week myself and have switched to Paleo and your right, way more energy and feel way better, I even learnt to eat some fruit lol.

hope you find what your looking for, people seem really friendly on here :)

Tubby AdventurerSTR: 4 | DEX: 3 | CON: 5 | STA: 3 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4"Only in the darkness can one truly see the light"

Hey Pokes, welcome to the Rebellion!  I'm in a pretty similar place to you (just 8 years later!) and am loving the Paleo, also.  Hurrah!

Adventurers are a great place to start.  You don't have to marry into the class you choose, and can switch from one challenge to the next.  I will probably end up in the Rangers area, but for now I'm an Adventurer (which seems appropriate since I'm just getting started).

As for Penny Arcade, isn't that what nerds do?  Get really interested in something that has no practical application in their lives? :D  Huzzah again!

Lydieboo, Level 1 Barbarian AdventurerSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 3"Only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of total, constant amazement."

Lydieboo's Do or Die Winter Challenge

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Archived