Forums are back in action! ×

Yeah, I'm new, and I'm also ready

Hey, name is Jacob, and I can honestly say I'm ready to finally start making some major habit changes, especially while I'm still young.

I'm 16, 6'3, 250 Lbs, and want to look good. Scratch that. I want to look great. I want to get those looks from people when they look at something they like, and watch their expressions say "WOW.".

That's my story, even though it isn't much of one.I'm a workout fanatic, and I could never lose weight. Still can't. Its why I bought the Rebel Fitness Guide, and I plan to use it. I've already read it about six times. I want to make a change, and its coming.

I guess my kryptonite would have to be chocolate milk and Xbox, and getting on YouTube all the time. I want to be the guy on YouTube that shows he can do it, that he can lose weight and all that fun stuff.

Actually, I'm setting my alarm for 5 am as we speak. I have a lot of work to do, and its going to be getting rid of temptation.

Thanks for reading this, and I will definitely keep you updated, if you want.

PanicJacob, level 1 Minotaur AssassinSTR 4|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

Completed Goals:

The Journey Begins - Run 1 mile without stopping (+1 STA)

Thar She Blows! - Read Moby Dick within 6 weeks (+1 WIS)

Welcome aboard Jacob,

Wanting to make a change is the first step.  JUst keep at it and keep us posted, I looks like there is a ton of inspriation here and plenty of people willing to help.

just wondering,,,,what are you planning to get done at 5am??

Level 2 Human Druid

STR 6 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 4 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.â€â€• Joseph Campbell

just wondering,,,,what are you planning to get done at 5am??

I plan on taking my Xbox 360 and putting it in a bag, and duct taping with several layers. If I can't find any, I will probably just lock it in a wooden box I have. Plus, I have to get back into the school sleeping schedule, and I usually wake up at 5.

Completed Goals:

Well, I got up at 8, ate breakfast (Glass of water, 2 Slices of buttered toast and a lot of eggs that I didn't finish) and went back to bed. That's how my day started. But, I am going to work on it. Anyways, the workout plan is printed and I'm about to lock up my Xbox.

Completed Goals:

Archived