Forums are back in action! ×

I Just Want You To Know That In My Heart, I'm Shaking All Of Your Hands Individually.

Mmk. Well, I've been following this blog for a month or so. I discovered it when I was looking for a good at-home strength training workout, and of course, I eventually found my way to the workout plan posted on this site.

I'm signing up for the forum because I tend to lose motivation and give up on things a lot, so I'm hoping that hanging around here will provide the extra fuel I may need to keep going. Plus, I'm greatly drawn to the nerd aspect of this whole thing.

Anyway, that's my story. The name's Chris, by the way. Now, if you will excuse me, as I'm typing this I'm just remembering that I forgot to create a signature. It's nice to meet all of you.

"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Tom Stoppard (Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead)

Hey.

Yeah, I was actually throwing the idea of creating a Twitter account around this weekend, but to be completely honest, my motives had little to nothing to do with fitness. ha.

But, I can see your point, and I'll give the idea another thought.

"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Tom Stoppard (Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead)

A fair amount of us also hang out on FB, if you're THAT sort. Hallo and welcome! Best way to stay moving is find something you like. How are you finding the body weight workouts?

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

A fair amount of us also hang out on FB, if you're THAT sort. Hallo and welcome! Best way to stay moving is find something you like. How are you finding the body weight workouts?

So far, so good. I've been following the workout itself pretty strictly. I alternate it with running, so it's an every-other-day sort of thing.

I also guess it's lucky that I am THAT sort of person. haha.