Forums are back in action! ×

I've been lost here before

Hi there, everyone! As the title of my post indicates, I have been lost here before. I have lost weight and I have gained it back. I have followed a fantastic exercise regimen and have fallen off the wagon so hard that I swear I bounced several times before finally coming to rest in a ditch. I am ready for a change. 

I'm 30 something. I'm between 30-50 pounds overweight. I know that's a huge range, but I can explain. I'm only 5'2" and I'm curvy. The top of my BMI range is 138 pounds. The lowest I've gotten is 135 pounds. I looked too skinny when I was that weight. I could stand to lose 50 pounds. My doctor would like me to lose that much. I would be pleased as punch to weigh 150 again. 

I've set my goals for the first challenge of the year.  I've joined the Warrior guild because I love lifting heavy things. I'm terrible at running. I tried to convince myself I loved it. I really did. I completed C25k this summer and even ran a few 5ks. Bottom line: my feet are terrible and I really don't see the point in running unless I'm being chased by something or I'm trying to catch a train. That said, I'm flexible and I'm strong and when I lift weights I feel like a superhero. 

I stumbled across NF and more specifically, the article about Spezzy and felt like I had found my people. I'm looking forward to cheering you all on and keeping you posted on my progress. 

Cheers.

Hit

MyFitnessPal / @RBCalcagno

"Though she be but little, she is fierce!"

Percentage weight lost since 7/3/14

0%
0%

Hey LilHit. You're on the right track with the Warrior guild; even though I'm aiming to be a scout, I have no doubt that strength training is going to be massively rewarding and it makes a ton of sense from a health perspective as well. Good luck. You're going to make a kickass superhero!

TawnyPigeon, level 1 Hobbit scoutSTR 1|DEX 1|STA 3|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Archived