Forums are back in action! ×

Six Nations anyone?

Anyone else watching the Six Nations Rugby this year? I love this competition, also looks like it could be a real close run thing this year, all the teams are looking good (although i'm wanting an England win)

Jedi Si: V2.0 - Valves by NHS. Courage, Determination, Cheerfulness in Adversity - It's a state of mind

Yeah, was really pleased for Cueto, I've always thought he wasn't getting enough return for his commitment. Hoping that JW can break Dan Carter's points record, I love watching him play and miss going up to Newcastle to watch it live.

For all you people across the pond, it's slightly similar to American Football but at a much higher pace with less padding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhSH88jXjSs

I am most certainly watching. It's difficult to escape in Wales really!

Supporting Wales all the way, was very upset last weekend after the dreadful performance against England.

I thought the team was much improved against Scotland this weekend. Wales' problem always seems to be kicking the ball when they have possesion, they were doing a lot less of that in the Scotland game and it showed in the score.

Follow me on Twitter: @garth_green

Hells yes, I'm watching! Was just going to make a thread to see if anyone else was when I found this :D . I support Scotland all the way (my mom's family is Scottish-Canadian) but, man are they crap this year. I really don't hope for much in the game against Ireland on the 27th but...maybe? We have a god awful football team (which is one reason why my allegiance is and will forever be Brazil in the WC) so it'd be nice if we could make up for it by having a good rugby team. Well...the dream isn't dead...yet LOL

Alba gu bràth!

The greatest weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed - Steven Biko

Uma coisa é você achar que está no caminho certo, outra é achar que seu caminho é o único (It is one thing to believe you are on the right path; it's yet another to believe yours is the only path) - Paulo Coelho

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dtayq

Whoa, England won, WFT?

This must be why I can't get into Rugby, England suck at all the sports I'm obsessed with.

lol It does mess with the British inferiority complex doesn't it? (Even though you owned most of the world at one point.) Don't worry... they may screw it up at the last and then you can enjoy rugby like all the really awesome people. ;)

Was pretty nervy until the last 15 or so mins. Great game to watch, don't like all the talk of a grand slam though. Makes me worry. ;)

I don't like that either. France is just too good to not be worried about.

It's so sweet that you added 'this year.' As if they don't suck most of the time. Oh my beloved Scotland. lol Do you hate Dan Parks as much as I do?

Parks is was incompetent at BEST in the v. Wales game, but he can be good...when he wants to...which is...who knows, exactly. Although I read that Wales were actively looking to target him and exploit his weaknesses in the run-up to that game, so, maybe it wasn't all his fault. Lamont drives me crazy too, though. It's like he has to get benched to remember how to play well.

I have faith for tomorrow's game against Ireland, though. This is our our time! So I shall choose to believe in spite of ample evidence and precedent!! LOL

The greatest weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed - Steven Biko

Uma coisa é você achar que está no caminho certo, outra é achar que seu caminho é o único (It is one thing to believe you are on the right path; it's yet another to believe yours is the only path) - Paulo Coelho

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dtayq

I really enjoyed the weekends games. Was sad to see Wales lose on Saturday and drop to fourth in the tournament.

Every game was good fun to watch though.

Italy's victory over France the previous week was amazing as well. I felt like this years tournament was a bit of a watershed moment for Italian rugby, they're no longer the definite wooden spoon winners each year and are actually a growing threat.

Follow me on Twitter: @garth_green

I really enjoyed the weekends games. Was sad to see Wales lose on Saturday and drop to fourth in the tournament.

Every game was good fun to watch though.

Italy's victory over France the previous week was amazing as well. I felt like this years tournament was a bit of a watershed moment for Italian rugby, they're no longer the definite wooden spoon winners each year and are actually a growing threat.

Yeah I was miffed that I missed it! How inconvenient moving house. It should hopefully make the world cup a bit more interesting this Autumn. :)