Forums are back in action! ×

New Rebel Joined Up

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself, since I just joined the rebellion today.  My name is Stephen Sanders and Im 34 years old.  I am a very active person, I dont like to be still very often.  I am married and have two daughters 5 and 2, with another daughter due in May. 

I am beginning this journey as what I would consider a Scout or Adventurer.  I am 5'10" and hover somewhere around 175-180 pounds.  I like the weight for my body, just not the look of the wieght.  I dont have the muscle definition that I would like to.  My goal is to become a Ranger with an increase in my STR attribute. 

I hope that I can help inspire some of my allies along this journey.  We are all in this together! 

Thanks for letting me introduce myself.  I look forward to getting to know more of you.  Keep fighting!!!  

Élan Scout Level 2STR-5, DEX-4.5, STA-8.25, CON-1.5, WIS-3, CHA-2I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Compete Everyday

Welcome aboard. If you're wanting to increase muscle mass, you definetly need to do some sort of strength training, whether with the adventurers, rangers or warriors. Look around on the challenge threads and see where you might fit for six weeks and pick up some heavy stuff!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived