Forums are back in action! ×

I CAN FLY!!!!

You tease, the video is private and I can't see it!

Never resist the urge to jump on things! Unless it's a small dog. That'll get you looks.

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Sweet dude! I can't jump nearly that high. it's definitely on my List to learn!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Sweet dude! I can't jump nearly that high. it's definitely on my List to learn!

Had someone told me I could do it yesterday morning, I wouldn't have believed it! However, when I finished the 55lbs thrusters, I looked at the box and said, "What the hell? I'll try it." I was charged up for the rest of the WoD!

Start with doing lots of squats and stepping up on the box. That's how I did it. I started this journey in earnest in October. If my fat @$$ can do it, ANYONE can do it!

Nice!! I plan to start jump training this spring using a technique supposedly used by the ninja. Basically, you plant some corn (or like plant) and jump over it a bunch everyday, even before it's out of the ground. As it grows, you jump higher and higher until you can jump over the average person. While I doubt I'll get to jumping that high, it does sound like a fun way of training.

Nerd? We prefer the term INTELLECTUAL BADASS!!!