Forums are back in action! ×

How can I rid myself of paranoia?

krallen3

Ever since I played Assasins creed brotherhood online multiplayer, I can't help always peeking behind me and locking my door and windows when sleeping. :grey:

Its become a problem, since I now sleep too heavily to hear any alarm clock, but mom goes wake me up.

Problem is, since I lock my door, she can only knock and shout, which is doomed to fail if I can sleep through a song loud enough to wake grandma on the other side of the house.

I have considered just leaving the door open,  but it chills me.

What can I do then?

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

STR :7DEX:4STA :4CON :6 WIS :2 CHA :2 

Everything can be a challenge :3

Caution mom advice ahead:

I always tell my son that if he is so tired that he sleep through the alarm clock he is to tired. If you are rested enough, by the time the alarm goes off, your body should be waking up, and you should awaken . Not a direct answer to your fears, but as to waking up without mom having to yell loud enough to wake the dead, go to bed earlier. You probably need more sleep.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I'm hoping you quit playing assassin's creed by now. It's really not your mom's responsiblity to get yourself up, its yours. Elastigirls's right about needing more sleep. Also, if the fear about locking your door persists, see a counselor.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived