Forums are back in action! ×

First of all, glad to be here.  I've not seen anything quite like this before, and I had to join as soon as I browsed a few articles.  For some background, I'm a 30 year old IT guy who loves food, gaming, wine, writing and reading.  Consequently, if it were not for some particularly kind genes passed on by my parents, I suspect I'd be a lot heavier than I am now.  As it stands, I'm sitting somewhere around 160Kg at 172cm (apologies, terrible at converting to imperial).  I'm not overweight, but I do have a comfortable bit of padding around the hips and front of the stomach.  I'm hoping I can lose that with some help from here! :)

So, with that in mind, I've rolled my character and I'm now a wood elf ranger (bows, running, strength...what's not to like?) and have enrolled in the current challenge.  

Well, I'm hoping there are some fellow runners (or people who are interested in taking it up) to share stories with (and maybe some runs, if you're in Melbourne).

Again, good to be here! :)

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.

Teddy Roosevelt

Archived