Forums are back in action! ×

Character Development

Hello everyone,

My alter ego is Ericka. Usually I use DaijobuKitty when gaming, so I figured why not here? It's my superhero name ;)

I've been reading the blog happily on and off since I found it, maybe a year ago. I decided to jump into the community while reading about the challenge. I'm happy to be here already.

32 yo girl, currently a student of community health. I work with veterans, and I hope I always will. I am a Navy vet myself,and I'm very proud of it.

I have multiple sclerosis, and I tell people that I make it look easy. I don't currently have a lot of the symptoms that many people identify as symptoms of MS. I walk fine ( with an occasional stumble) my fine motor is at 95%. I have issues with mood and attention, but I do what I can.

What makes me nerdy?

Games: BoardGames (currently loving Castle Panic, dominion, Catan, Munchkin Apocalypse), handheld games (cannot wait for Pokemon XY), console games (whatever is being played. So Halo), Minecraft. D&D and other tabletops.

Fandoms: Star Trek. Doctor Who. Firefly. Oh, Joss in general.

General, food nerd. Knitting/fiber nerd. Sustainability nerd.

So, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to being a part of this team!

Oh Bass, you're right. That made my heart flutter. That's one of the reasons that I love Joss. His strong women and his wonderful men.

Tank, to quote Lester Burnham, I just want to look good naked.

Of course, That's not all of it. I also like the way that working out makes me feel emotionally. I like being able to go through the day with more energy. I guess I just want more of that.

Also, I just (like in the last hour) learned about muckfestms.com and now I want to do this. Lots of this xD

Archived