Forums are back in action! ×

Noob alert!

Hi guys, Im Dan!

Like a fair few people it seems, I've been checking out the regular posts on Nerd Fitness for a while now, and have finally decided to sign up to the rebellion. I'm 25 and I've been working out on and off for the last few years, never for more than about 3-4 months at a time. However, I'm currently in my 7th straight month of strength training at the gym (after throwing together various upper/lower routines and splits i've begun Starting Strength to try and solidly increase all my lifts....and its working well) and i'm loving it.

My diet has never been great, but in the last year or so I've been doing much better and this year I've taken the leap into Paleo. Im not trying to see it as a new years resolution, as those never stick for me. But taking it one day at a time and i'm getting more and more used to it each day.

I've also started a blog of my progress, so I can keep track of what I'm doing, and tweak it accordingly if i'm not seeing the results I'm after. 

I'm basically on a quest to lose body fat, after bulking up at the gym recently, and try to get a flat stomach and (hopefully) visible abs. Vain, I know, but somethings gotta motivate us!

Looking forward to getting stuck in on here!

Dan

Ranger
str 4 - dex 4 - sta 3 - con 2 - wis 2 - cha 1
Level 1

Epic Challenge #1               Quest list

"Fitness is not 80% diet and 20% training, its 100% dedication to your diet and your training."

Hello and Welcome!

Your last little paragraph had me laughing; my main reason for joining up was to tone up to look good in my costumes. I'm sure if I continue on my journey my motivation will turn towards something with a little more depth. :ph34r:

Human Assassin: Level 1

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 1 | CON: 4 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 2

Archived