Forums are back in action! ×

Worlds #1 Greatest MileStone

zackaryirlbeck

This is probaly a pathetic milestone compaired to all your  epic " ran over atlantic" one's but here it is. I signed up. I don't care what you think because this is the first step of a long journey. I am going to take it one step at a time.

"The journey of a thousand miles begains with a single step" - { Insert Wise Person }

Ninja

Level 1

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 0

"If you want do drown, don't torture yourself with shallow water"

Nah, nothing pathetic about this at all. The first step is the hardest in any endeavor. Just ask the kid who's scared of heights just before he/she jumps off the high dive...

You've officially done the hardest thing. Congrats!

Laudabiliter -- Level 1 Mul WarriorSTR 3| DEX 2| STA 3| CON 3| WIS 2| CHA 2

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Bene Gesserit litany against fear

Nah, nothing pathetic about this at all. The first step is the hardest in any endeavor. Just ask the kid who's scared of heights just before he/she jumps off the high dive...

You've officially done the hardest thing. Congrats!

Exactly. Just keep taking one step at a time and before you know it, you will have done more than you could have dreamed.

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

Archived