Forums are back in action! ×

Howdy from Texas

Howdy,

My name is Dustin and I'm a member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2011. I recently made the decision to change my lifestyle to a healthier one. I am tired of the beer gut. Tired of being worn out from winded from walking up four flights of stairs.

I will make the change to a healthier lifestyle. I have already started the primal blueprint (marksdailyapple). I am starting to run and do other exercises to build muscle.

I started a blog to keep myself accountable and think it would be a good idea to tell others about it to encourage me to keep going. If I am gunna do this, I need to keep myself from getting lazy and stay on track. I plan to die on my feet, not live on my knees.

Allons-y!

DWH

If you can't fix it with squats or fish oil you're probably going to die.

blog || twitter

Hey man, welcome aboard! I'm a big fan of marksdailyapple myself. I particularily like how he says work out, raise a sweat nad move a lot at a low pace. It makes perfect sense!

If you are interested, we'll be starting another 28 day challenge in 2 weeks. You're welcome to join the fun!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Hey Dustin, welcome to the rebel army! Glad to see you've got all the tools and motivation so far to make some great changes, keep updating your progress and join in next month's challenge and we'll bust your butt if you don't keep at it :D Pour all your energy and toughness into each workout, and I'm sure you'll have no problem getting to where you wanna be. Good luck, look forward to seein' your progress!