Forums are back in action! ×

Ideas that make everything easier!

Sunmage

Hi together.

I did not found a support or idea area so I will post my wish here. I'm sure it could be of use. And I'm pretty sure someone else had an idea like this already!

Do you know Astrid, the android task manager?

It just keeps on reminding you of tasks and mutters if you postpone them.

So I want a challenge app.

Just enter name, scale and interval of your goals. Enter a time or click random(maybe triggered by the home wlan) and some ID to be created.

By scale I mean a dropdown list and fitting entry fields for the requests: Like did you work out? Yes no

How long did you meditate "enter time", percent and number entry, list... you get it.

Interval is for your goal. Dayly, weekly etc.

This app will just ask you, you enter it and it will send it to your challenge thread automatically. Of course you can add comments and create nice looking graphs.

And to come back to astrid: The app chooses a right saying fitting to your entries. Of course it is for nerd heroes like Yoda to speak....

That's what I wish! It will be so easy to post at least a status. And you will be remembered.

It will take no time.

So far what the engineer thinks. now the German programmers can say why its impossible(they always do) and then maybe do it anyway....

Thanks for reading and feel free to post your own wishes and ideas that made life easier, maybe someone knows a way!

Have an awesome day!

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Archived