Forums are back in action! ×

Emily here, living in Munich, Germany

Hi all,

Happy to join the rebellion. I have already done my first 3 workouts and I have to say - wowza! I thought they were easy but my week long sore legs said otherwise.

Yesterday I did rookie workout A for the second time and really upped my weights. I noticed a big difference.

Looking forward to making progress with everyone.

Ah Passau! Niiiice. I was wondering why you are eating so much Quark. hehe.

I am actually a former swimmer but I tend to avoid the pools in germany cause they are general chaos with slow swimmers. I do some jogging but mostly gym workouts. I am just starting the Rookie workout and am really happy to have a strength plan. I am trying to lose weight so the opposite of you but of course get some muscle tone and lose fat :D

Are you German or an american living in germany? I'm originally from Pittsburgh.

yeah, you're right. Swimming in german pools is more of an obstacle course than real swimming ;)

Because of it I mostly swim in some lakes around Passau. Only in summer of course. Never tried ice swimming so far ;)

I used to have some hungarian blood in me from hearsay, but don't know where in my ancestry to look for :D I'm born in Germany and never leaved (except holidays). So, yeah, I think you can call me German.

What moved you from Pittsburgh to Munich?

Add me in Fitocracy

History will be kind to me. For I intend to write it.