Forums are back in action! ×

Young new ranger

Hi guys

I am a long time lurker, first time poster.

I am 24, 6ft4 and 96.4kg (212lb) currently doing a PhD in biotechnology at Heriot Watt Uni, Edinburgh, Scotland.

I was never into fitness when I was younger and lacked alot of energy until I found out I was gluten intolerant at the age of 19 and I havent looked back since. I have tried a bit of everything I was very keen on long distance running until I injured my ITB training for a marathon, I have also done boxing (and took party in a charity bout in front on 400 people) and have also done a resonable amount of indoor rock climbing.

I currently run approximately 5 times a week alongside doing an hour of krav maga twice a week.

My plan is:

-To up my running mileage from 10-15miles a week to 20-30 miles a week

-to start regular bodyweight workout exercises (around x3 a week) (am starting this next week)

-to start doing regular yoga sessions (around 1x-2x a week)

-keep going to krav maga

-start eating paleo (am actually on my 4th day of the paleo diet atm  :smile-new:  )

I also have a few life goals:

-payoff all my debts

-learn to speak spanish fluently

-take up meditation

I am sure I will add to these with time but these are the goals I hope to have accomplished in the near future (haven't thought out a time line yet).

Anyway, am looking forward to getting to know everyone on here  :smile-new:

Level 3 Barbarian Ranger

Str 9.5, Dex 6, Sta 6, Con 8.5, Wis 7.5, Cha 3

"On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam, and the home of the wolf shall be my home"

Archived