Forums are back in action! ×

Need help with goal creation?

My goals are pretty simple I think;

-start going to bed before midnight each night, ideally being in bed by 11 (my sleep schedule has been set to 'student' mode for far too long now)

-Gain 10 pounds*

-Hit 10 pull ups

*this one I could use some help with. I'm very very skinny, I'm 6'1 and I think about 135 pounds. I've never been able to gain any significant amount of weight, but I find myself in a position atm where I have pretty much all the time in the world to eat and work out so I'm going to have another crack at it. I'm not looking to win Mr Universe, would just like to reach a healthy weight. But as I said I've never really been able to gain weight before and therefor I don't really have any idea what is a sensible target to aim for, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hello btw everyone, this is my first post and my name is Dan.

-Gain 10 pounds*

-Hit 10 pull ups

Thanks

Hello btw everyone, this is my first post and my name is Dan.

Hey Dan! Welcome to the Rebellion!

Great goals. There is a Muscle Building forum here with a ton of great advice on diet and strength training. A lot of guys on here that are 5'11" - 6'crazy number" who weigh what I do (at 5'1"). So they are in the same boat as you. They would be great to get you started on the right track.

Any specific ideas/plans for your sleep goal to make yourself start going to bed earlier? I hear that a draining workout does wonders for getting to sleep at night. :)