Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Everyone

I came across this site when looking into a fitness regime. This is a fun idea and I have always wanted to do a goal setting system and this is what I.think I've been looking for.

I live in Texas and do telecommunications for companies. So, I have really let myself go behind a computer. Before that I was working fast food. Oddly enough, that job had me in the best shape I have ever been in my life. I walked a lot for one. Then there was being on my feet and other work. I had become so fit that I had started in parkour. Sadly an aim in partying and losing grip with my routine had done me in. But I hope to get back in and get to where I wanted to be. I was already scaling fences decently.

On top of that, I just wish to become more productive and focused. I am a novice at meditation but it has helped me in some issues so far. I have been practicing inconsistentley for a couple years. But I also want to learn to keep my drive.

I hope to have fun here and get back to my "inner nerdiness". I love anime, music and random things such robot making, material building and fashion. I love a lot of things and I always try to get into something.

Sounds like you will fit in! It is neat that you meditate, I have tried but I can't keep focus for more than 30 seconds. There are some good fitness plans on here, I am doing the beginning body weight circuit and its challenging but short enough to not really interfere with my schedule, and they may help you get back to parkour (which is awesome by the way). Good luck with your goals!

I am doing the same as an assassin with body weight and hope to get into higher strength training for climbing and grip. I am looking for agility, strength and flexibility. And hooray for meditation. Feel free to ask questions about the practice any time. Thanks for the greetings.

Archived