Forums are back in action! ×

Ah, hi there.

Okay, so I'm new here. Obviously. <<;

And awkward. Very, very awkward. But, you guys have RP stuff, so I kind of HAVE to join after that. :D

Uh, lets see... I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm 165 lbs. and, though I guess I don't look fat, I feel it. But besides that, I want to be able to climb onto my wall without all the trouble that I currently have.

And on another note, I can't get over the fact that you guys have GUILDS. OMG. -flails-

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm kind of spazzy. Call me Sehb. And uh. Please don't eat me. I don't taste good.

Welcome, Sehb!  :)  Glad you're here.  Feel free to nerd out to your heart's content; we all do it.  :biggrin-new:  

Do you plan to join us for the next challenge?  It's coming up in a couple weeks.  Feel free to check out other Rebels' challenge threads to get an idea of how that works, and don't be afraid to ask questions!  

Yup, that's the plan. Actually, thus far, I've just decided to put all of my progress thus far on another board. << I know all the RPer's there, so it just seems easier. Well, until I get comfy on this board. :P And I'll look at them, thanks. :D

In that case... How do you join a guild? Because I would love to join the assassin's guild. .__. Sorry, being really slow here, but... This isn't like anything I've ever attempted before, so I don't really get it. ;>3>

Archived