Forums are back in action! ×

Hola fellow Rebels!

Hi guys! I'm excited to e-meet you and embark on this journey of self-improvement together! :panda:

Unlike most people, I'm not looking to lose weight, but to GAIN. I've been underweight as long as I can remember, and I've always been horribly tired, cold and frail-feeling. (Plus, people always make me take the bitch seat in cars  :nightmare:).

I'm hoping to gain around 20-25 lbs of muscle, improve my energy, improve my flexibility, improve my outlook and motha-effing level up! I'm sick of living this subpar life!

Any suggestions anyone can provide as to workout I should take on and what path I should embark on (warrior, ranger etc) to best help me achieve my goals would be great. Diet and supplement suggestions are welcome too!

xx ya'll!

Welcome aboard! I'm sure someone from the warriors will pop in and help you out with your workout and gain questions :D

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Welcome!!! If you aren't sure where to start or what direction to take... just pick one and get going! I've been more or less following the "Boot-Camp" routine, with a few extras thrown in and have been feeling really wonderful, I mean sore, but still wonderful :)

Like you I am looking to gain weight so I'm doing workouts every other day, and some yoga on my off days, as well and concentrating on eating more, eating better, and eating more often. Have I mentioned eating in general? I have been following the Palio diet with the addition of some grains, but avoiding all wheat and processed foods. There are quite a few articles on here that will give you a good sense of direction to follow.

By the way, best way to avoid riding in the "bitch" seat is to drive :)

If you have more specific questions feel free to ask and be sure to stick to what you decide on!

Go Rebel!

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

Archived