Forums are back in action! ×

this site is great!

Hi there, I'm new to the site, I stumbled in it a few hours ago and haven't stopped reading the articles since I found it. I've been interested in health and fitness since I was 16 but until after I started college I didn't think I had the tools or knowledge to make the strides towards my goals that I needed to. When I graduated high school I was 5'11" and 145lbs. Since graduating I've dabbled with different diets, all sorts of supplements, workout routines, and I've had some success. I've reached 180lbs probably mostly due to my profession though. I trim trees for a living which is very physical and it's put muscle on me over the last four years in spite of my diet. I'm now going through some life changes and thought this would be a great time to turn over a new leaf and start fresh. I'm moving to Houston, tx from Minnesota in a couple of weeks and decided I want to become a better me. So I'm going to create my character now and I'll be competing in the next six week challenge. I'm technically an elf by race(naturally scrawny with small bone structure) I think my profession makes me a natural for an assassin, I'd like to fairly soon mix in some warrior and monk though. I actually have been doing a keto/paleo/if hybrid off and on the past two years but my goal is to be consistent with it. I really like that besides just fitness this website emphasizes upgrading the rest of your life too. :-) think that's all I've for for now

Sorry I forgot to add some goals.

I want to get to 200lbs and 8% body fat.

I want to get back into mixed martial arts(did it for about six months after basic training and got to busy)

I want to complete 40 good pull ups without any breaks

I want to save up $15000 for a down payment on a house.

These are all goals I want to complete by the end of the year, I'm going to break them into steps depending on my progress when I do the six week challenges. :-)

Archived