Forums are back in action! ×

Progress!

Vian

This morning I was encouraged to take some progress pictures in the NF chat room of my weight loss. I've gone through phases where I didn't feel like I have been progressing at all, but the pictures make it clear. I also have noticed the most dramatic change in the last month (during which I've been grain-free). I had one progress pic from about 2 months ago and there's not that much change.

I've lost a total of 52.8 pounds as of 2/8/13

beforeandprogress2_zpscaba75e0.jpg

beforeandprogress_zps7b253ffe.jpg

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

Wow your face!!

...and just going to point this out....you're perkier.... :redface-new:  Something that I am looking forward to, and am doing pec work for! :playful:

Level 3 Pandaren Adventurer

“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.†–A.A. Milne   (Thanks to magi192 for posting this!)

Nice one :)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived