Forums are back in action! ×

Hello

My name is Will. I am 17 and I am currently the President and CEO of my own company. Now before getting into any more details I suppose you have looked at my username and went "what the???." Well... It's a short story actually. I was 6 and I wanted to play a game called America's Army. Well I am terrible at creating names so I just pressed random letters. It worked and I've kept it because who else would use something so crazy in any other games. :playful:

My reason for joining is I have lived with "Severe Asthma" all of my life which also includes a bunch of medical steroids whenever It is spring or fall because my asthma happens to be affected by everything. Well I'm quite tired of being 350lbs and being self conscious. I also would very much like to join the military. 

Other than that there is very basic things like I'm the starting left guard for my football team, In addition to that I also play TE, FB, and MLB. Doc keeps saying that my "ideal weight" is around 120lbs and I still laugh at him. If you ever saw me in real life you would agree that around 200-250 would be perfect for me. :playful:   

My plan right now is to get down to 300 before my birthday on July 5th. I will at the moment be doing the Beginner Bodyweight workout.

Welcome to the Rebellion! BBW workout is a great place to start, and of course don't neglect getting your diet under better control. I hope we'll see you joining in the next 6 week challenge, which should get underway in about a fortnight.

Unless you're 5 ft tall, 120lb is probably a bit skinny as a goal. Find a BMI calculator/chart if you want a reasonable weight range to aim for, for your gender and height etc.

FWIW, I have serious asthma that I take daily preventative medication for (Symbicort - it's great). (Without it I can be gasping like a fish out of water just *sitting stil*, let alone something strenuous like walking around a room.) If you're having daily asthma attacks needing ventolin, talk to your doc about a better preventative.

Thank you. I will be joining the 6 week challenge. I am 6'1" and I have started a diet. I have forced my family into doing the paleo diet though so I will be starting that shortly. For the time being I am eating more fruits and vegetables and eating around 2500 calories per day. Has worked well so far and I have lost 7 pounds in one week.

For my Asthma I am taking Symbicort also. It is the best medicine I have taken so far and it keeps me from having attacks most of the time.

Archived