Forums are back in action! ×

Hiya, fellow nerds. 

My name is Elisabeth, I'm 25, and I live in Louisiana. I'm a chemical engineer who doesn't work as a chemical engineer, much to the amusement of my fellow engineers. I work for an environmental consulting and engineering firm, where I do all sorts of remediations, litigations, compliance work, and sometimes just data managing, all from inside my cube unless I'm sent out into the field to slosh around in the mud. I look all kinds of sexy and feminine in my Level D PPE, let me tell ya. I like HP calculators, philosophy, political and economic theory, religion, math, language, and Doctor Who. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, so if I come up with an amazing healthy recipe, I'll be sure to post it.

I have struggled with my weight for a long time. I lost 20 pounds last year, then I gained it all back after I graduated college and got my job. I lost a few pounds again, managed to run a mile and a half, then I slacked off again and gained the weight back. I'm tired of it and I'm ready for some accountability and I want to stop yo-yo-ing around everywhere and finally get fit. 

I've already cut processed foods and sugar out of my diet, and I try to drink close to a gallon of water a day. I was a vegan for a year and then a vegetarian right after that, and I've just started adding meat back into my diet a few weeks ago. I lean a bit towards the paleo diet, but I really loved the vegetarian lifestyle, so I don't eat a lot of meat and I rotate through grains, legumes, and beans in moderation. I do have a juicer, which makes freebasing those fruits and veggies much easier. 

tl;dr I'm really glad to be here and I'll post pics soon!

Sounds like you're off to a great start with cutting out all the junk foods. Welcome to the rebellion and good luck!

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived