Forums are back in action! ×

My rebel belly is struggling with me! - Portugal :)

Hi guys.

First of all, i'm sorry if i make some mistakes, i'm from Portugal and it has been a while that i don't write in english!

Feel free to rectify! :joyous:

So.. Why am i here...

Just found this site yesterday and, like many out there, i've tried ginasium few months ago, but it is not "my thing"...

Can't identify with the plans and the lack of information..

So, as i'm saying, i found the NF yesterday, while seaching for "how to eat properly".

Curiously, i was reading the NF for about 3 hours straight and found what i was looking for. :love-struck:

Good and simple information about how to eat and what type of workout to do. Plus, i found that i'm not alone. :playful:

The problem:

1st - I don't know if it is the right way to say it, but my belly (is this right?!) is like a bag of candys! Why? That question take us to the second problem.

2nd - I'm a candy lover! I can be at home and go outsite just to buy candys. IF is any candy left in the next morning, it sounds like a great breakfast!!!! :stupid:

The Guy:

- Me (Marco) :victorious:

- Male

- 26 years old

- 191cm / 6.26feet

- 80kg / 176 pounds

Like you can see, this are not "anormal" height vs. weight, but want to lose the belly, first of all, and get some muscle.

I'll post some photo later on Daily Battle Logs.

To get the results that i want, i choose to get a radical change in my life.

Although it is more difficult, i think that if i'm making subtler changes, i'm not 100% dedicated and i'll be always one step back.

Let's go to the plan.

The plan:

Eating

- No more pizza, mcdonalds, candys, or any other stuff like that. :hopelessness:

- MORE vegetables. I'm not a big fan, to say de least..

- Probably you're thinking "but that is the Paleo Diet." - Yes it is. And will make it! :tranquil:

Sport

- Cardio (running and bicycle).

- Follow this program seems a good way to start!!

The soundtrack:

:playful: :playful: :playful:

I appreciate any kind of help, comments, etc.

Let's do it!!!!

:nightmare:Run Forrest, RUN!! :nightmare:

Archived