Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings and Salutations

Hello all,

New member of the Rebellion here. I started reading up this site in the first week of January, and started making changes in my life (cutting out all beer... though gin still begs my attention, eliminating pop/fast food completely, eating paleo-friendly, going for actual exercise) due to a new job that is challenging me in new and exciting ways.

I work/live in Las Vegas but due to work I've traveled all over (I work theatre). I've had great times, where I am cut and ready to roll, and times like now where I'm just slouching into being considered obese. Right now I'm 5'-11" and 210lbs... but I started January at 225lbs.

I'm ready for change. This gig is amazing, and after much thought I know that I'll be doing the next challenge which starts tomorrow and preparing for the Assassin class. Basically it dawned on me how little I'm doing to better myself physically, and I happen to be running a show where there are acts that have slack wire, bo staff, trampoline acro, and Spanish web (rope work). What better way to train for that class?

Anywho, hello all. Johnnyvirgo reporting for duty, ready to kick some ass... especially my own. I'll put up my challenge tomorrow after work.

Race: Half-elf Class: Assassin, Lvl 1

STR: 2

DEX: 2

STA: 2

CON: 3

WIS: 3

CHA: 3

"When you feel the pressures of limitations, then you begin to die . . . andyou die in a prison of your own choosing." - Frank Herbert

Archived