Forums are back in action! ×

Why hello everybody

Hi everybody!

My name is Jessica and I'm new to the rebellion! I found this site when I was looking for ways to eliminate processed foods from my diet. Here is my story. I've struggled with weight since I was about 14. I grew up on home cooked meals that were relatively healthy, but knew nothing about portion size and calorie control. I've always been pretty active but was never one for "working out". Between my junior year of high school and freshman year of college I dropped 35lbs just by cutting down my portions. Since then, I've yo-yo'd up and down the same 10lbs countless times. Last year, I decided to stop my dieting cycle and to start being healthy. I started running, strength training and eating as wholesomely as possible. I completed my first 5k and I'm registered to do another soon! I avoid processed food like the plague. I'm disgusted by the food industry and crap that people put into their bodies. At this point, I am no longer concerned with losing weight, but more with being the best version of myself possible :). It's going to be a long journey, but I'm ready to kick its ass and I'm excited to be a part of this community!

Archived