Forums are back in action! ×

Hi from Clevleand

Hello all,

I have been lurking for a while, I just finished my third beginner body weight workout.  I have been reading a ton and decided that I should say howdy and stop being a stalker.

I am 33, working on general health (I have two young daughters that I want to see grow up), and enjoy exercising again.

Cheers and Hi from Slugg

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.

Runkeeper ID http://runkeeper.com...lloyd77/profile add me!

Greetings Slugg, Welcome to Nerd Fitness! Always good to see someone step out of the shadows and rise gleaming into the light.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

Welcome aboard! What does it mean to have General health to you? How will you get there?

Ah, I guess that was vague.

I have struggled with weight since I was about 18 (a LONG time ago).  I hit a high point of about 312 2 years ago.  I recently hit 228.5 (Sunday last).  I have eliminated starch almost completely from my diet and now exercise 5 times per week.  My BP is still high, but not as crazy as it was.  I am not as tired all the time as I was in the past.

General health is probably to vague,   I need to change my thinking.   My goal is to get to 200 pounds, and be able to see consistent results and improvements in tracked exercise.  

Thanks for pointing that out, cheers and go Cavs.  

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.

Runkeeper ID http://runkeeper.com...lloyd77/profile add me!

Archived