Forums are back in action! ×

stellalihr

Athchomar chomakea!

I've lurked around here for some time and figured I should join up in time for the next 6-week challenge...

A little about me (this is the generic profile I've compiled via my friends, because I'm bad at talking about myself...):  I am- Fun & fun-loving, spontaneous, creative, somewhat-reserved, stubborn, intelligent, cranky in the morning if you wake me up unexpectedly, and probably a little crazy (all the best people are, after all). Hair color=unpredictable. Probably raised by wolves. I can live out of my car as easily as I can fill up an entire apartment with my stuff. It takes little to no effort to convince me to drop whatever I'm doing to go on an adventure. I bake a lot of rainbow cakes. I'm a grad student with no money who likes to do things. Lots of things.

Fitness-wise, I do pilates and bodyweight exercises weekday mornings (currently enjoying following the workout calendar from blogilates.com), and I rock climb/boulder 3-4 evenings per week.  I also dabble in yoga and tai chi.  When it's not winter (I'm not a fan of the cold), my horse and I compete in 3-phase eventing, and I also enjoy excessive hiking and outdoor frolicking.

I don't stick to any particular "diet", but I eat mostly unprocessed foods and a lot of raw fruits, veggies, and nuts.  I'm not much of a cook so I tend to keep it simple. I am also a huge fan of craft beer (I probably drink more than I should...)

My current goals are to become a better climber, to train for the marathon that my friend just convinced me to do, and to increase my general level of awesome-ness :)

I'll be posting a thread for the challenge soon! (as an adventurer, this time around, because I can't choose what class I fit into!)

Fonas chek!

Half-elf Adventurer [Level 1]

(STR) - 3 | (DEX) - 2 | (STA) - 3 | (CON) - 2 | (WIS) - 4 | (CHA) - 2

Challenge 1

Archived