Forums are back in action! ×

Time for a Change

Hi everyone!  I decided it's time to actually start taking care of my health and NF seems like a perfect for me.  I stumbled onto this site through my research on fitness and paleo and decided to jump right in.

Anyways a little about me...

My name is Steve. I'm 27.  I live in MA.  I dropped out of college because I was partying instead of studying, and wasting my money as well as my parents.  I had a son 14 months ago. And trying to keep up with him is really what has cause me to rethink my lifestyle.  I packed on about 25 lbs during my fiancees pregnancy.  If I was going out to get her chocolate at 1 am I figured why not get one as a reward for myself?  I am 5'8" and weigh ~195 lbs.  I have smoked about a pack a day for the last 8 years.  I have eaten mostly frozen prepared food since I moved out of my parents house.  

I'm not looking to lose a specific amount of weight or be able to lift a certain amount, I just want to improve my health and live a healthier lifestyle.  I want to make sure that I am around to see my son grow up, and to be able to run around and play with him without have to take a breather.

Archived