Forums are back in action! ×

Need Some Tips for Being the Only Healthy Eater

Katariana

Yeah, things are really getting better. Got to see my husband for a while today and although we planned a fondue dinner together, for the most part I stuck to the meat portion. We did also have a cheese fondue (which isnt Paleo) but I only had a few pieces of bread dunked in it, then called it quits. My husband also got fast food with me in the car and I managed to avoid eating any, plus he got my favorite girl scout cookies and I asked him to just hide them from me and not eat them in front of me (possibly extreme)  and he said sure. Things are working, if even slowly.

I think Im getting more okay with saying "no" which is hard for me, and  my cravings are going down in general. You guys have been a lot of help!

I've noticed this too! The longer I eat healthy the easier it is to not even be bothered by junk food!

Oh, my Glob, you guys! Drama bomb! - LSP

If kids are in your future, better get used to this. Not only will food opportunities hit you at home, you get them everwhere you go.

You may come to find that the satisfaction of not eating the sweet/salty/straight-from-heaven goodies is only slightly less than the pleasure of actually eating them, or maybe even more.

Archived