Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everybody (hi dr Nick!),

New around here but have read through quite a few of the posts. I finally decided to sign up to the rebel community for somewhere to ask questions and just to share my progress really.

I was the typical "newbie" last year when I had been going to a commercial gym. Lots of cardio followed by weight machines. I managed to lose about 2 stone in roughly 8 month or so. That was with no real dramatic dietary changes. Just swapping coke for diet coke and drinking less of it, less takeaways etc. 

I'm not quite sure of my weight at the moment but I know there's still quite a bit of fat to shift. 

Since I travel a lot for work, I'm going to primarily be doing the body weight exercises (I'm assuming most hotels I will be staying in won't have a gym for weights etc). I just managed 1 circuit (how unfit am I? :() of the beginners body weight workout so hopefully this will improve. 

I would like to be in the 14/15 stone mark by about june/july time, as I said I'm not sure of current stats and will hopefully be getting them done soon so I'm not sure how far I have to go.

Anyways, that is all I have to say really.

Thanks for reading,

ClubbS

Welcome to the rebellion, good job losing the weight you have so far, that's great.  The bodyweight workouts are great for travelers, Steve did them when he was traveling for a year and there are several blog posts about successful rebels who lost weight while traveling.  Look on the blog for the hotel room workout you can do in addition to the BBW.  Have you considered joining a guild for the challenge that just started?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived