Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone!

My name is Skye. My awesome friend showed me this site not too long ago and I decided to sign up.

A little about myself: 
I’m 24 years old and getting married in 88 days to the love of my life that I have been with since I was 16.  I’ll be walking down the aisle to musicians playing ‘Ancient Stones’ from Skyrim and wish to look as awesome as my mage for the wedding and honeymoon.  :) My goal is to have to have my dress taken in a couple of inches.  I like to use the Zombies Run app (come on season 2!) and the Charity Miles app.  I’m not very fast but I stay out there as long as I can.

Random stuff about me:

-wedding planning is pretty much my life right now

-I’m working on a thesis for my MA in Psychology (topic has to do with self-recognition in and outside of WoW…im using EEGs)

-I’m a research assistant for two different psychology studies on a military base

-my fiancé matches into a residency on March 15th, so that’s pretty much his life right now

-when does Bioshock 3 come out?

-I love swimming but there’s not a good indoor pool close to my home so I run at the park or go to the gym when I need weights

-I enjoy hiking

-the grass glitch in Animal Crossing was really awful

-I don’t typically like chick flicks

-Downton Abbey is oddly addicting

-my dog is adorable

That’s all I have for now.  I’m hoping users on this site can help me stay motivated and keep me accountable!

Hey bsc! Welcome to the Rebellion! There are a lot of good people here that can help you out. Lots of good articles as well. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Level 8 Half-Elven Ninja (3 Assassin/5 Monk)

[sTR 15.5] [DEX 13] [CON 10] [sTA 13] [WIS 19] [CHA 9]

"With great power there must also come great responsibility" - Amazing Fantasy #15

"Pressure makes diamonds." - Gen. George S. Patton

about.me/daniel.mccarthy Follow my blog

Archived