Forums are back in action! ×

So say we all!

Spider-Dan

Adama is going to be at the Motor City ComicCon this year.  Here's the link to the Media Guests:

http://www.motorcitycomiccon.com/guests/media-guests

One of my friends is crazy excited about this, but his first baby is scheduled to arrive around that time, as well.  He may have to miss the Con due to that (apparently the birth of your first born takes precedence over the ComicCon!).

any of you watched the "Caprica" series that lasted all of one season?

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Watched some of Caprica. It wasn't too bad, but really was too slow to build.

I met Eddie J. about a year ago at a con. What a nice guy! I loved get a chance to say thank you to him for all his work on BSG.

My wife bought me the whole series last Christmas. I just finished watching the whole run for the 6th or 7th time. I am getting ready to start the miniseries again. : )

Level 8 Half-Elven Ninja (3 Assassin/5 Monk)

[sTR 15.5] [DEX 13] [CON 10] [sTA 13] [WIS 19] [CHA 9]

"With great power there must also come great responsibility" - Amazing Fantasy #15

"Pressure makes diamonds." - Gen. George S. Patton

about.me/daniel.mccarthy Follow my blog

I did like a two month marathon on Netflix. Plenty of eye-rolling and WTF melodrama as the series progressed, but I loved the ride.

Ras'taban

Level 3 Half-Orc Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 2 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 7 | CHA 2

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

j.r.r. tolkien

I think that the coolest thing about the show was the level of true character development. Almost everyone had major changes over the series with the exception of maybe Helo IMHO. And I liked that about Helo. He was someone you could always count on. Then there were characters like Col Tigh. Didn't like him at first, but as the show went one he became on of my favorites.

"With great power there must also come great responsibility" - Amazing Fantasy #15

I think that the coolest thing about the show was the level of true character development. Almost everyone had major changes over the series with the exception of maybe Helo IMHO. And I liked that about Helo. He was someone you could always count on. Then there were characters like Col Tigh. Didn't like him at first, but as the show went one he became on of my favorites.

^ THIS

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

I bought my husband the blu-ray box set for Christmas - he had already seen the whole thing, I had not. The remainder of December and most of January was spent glued to the screen - it's nice to have my life back, but I seriously miss that show. Also, Starbuck seriously motivated me to get serious at the gym - sometimes it's hard to picture what I might want to look like, since I don't want to get "skinny," just "fit" - but I'd seriously kill for that body.

I think Boomer's body is more my motivation...and if I could grow a few inches...I'd pick #6...but Boomer is more reasonable. I love Starbuck too but we wouldn't be friends in real life...

Definitely no shortage of good looking women on that show :glee:

Ras'taban

Level 3 Half-Orc Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 2 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 7 | CHA 2

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

j.r.r. tolkien

I can definitely say I would love to have Apollo's build. Working on it. And I sure as hell wouldn't kick Starbuck, Athena, or 6 outta my bed. That having been said, if all the planets aligned at the same time and those three women gave me my pick I would go for Katee Sackhoff. Grace and Tricia are both gorgeous, but a tad too skinny for my tastes. Katee is slender, but muscular.

I can definitely say I would love to have Apollo's build. Working on it. And I sure as hell wouldn't kick Starbuck, Athena, or 6 outta my bed. That having been said, if all the planets aligned at the same time and those three women gave me my pick I would go for Katee Sackhoff. Grace and Tricia are both gorgeous, but a tad too skinny for my tastes. Katee is slender, but muscular.

Apollo is a total Adonis...Meeeeeeow

"Adonis". Nice. Now you know we are in the right place for geeks. High level of vocabulary wtf!

Lol! I can just hear the spouses...

Why is it every 33 minutes you get off the couch to exercise. Why not 34?

Archived