Forums are back in action! ×

Isty's Workout Log of Accountability

So excited about tomorrow! My kids are coming over tomorrow morning pre-Shakespeare camp to work out together. SO EXCITING.

I'm going to go for a walk with my roomies now. Nice and short, since today was un-nice and long, but is OVER.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!! D=

So sore ... o_o w00t!

Yesterday did the zombiefit workout - doing it again to day with my kids. <3

Yesterday was a timed run (ew) I came in at 15:09 for a mile. FAIL. But I did the first half in 6:11. I just died the last half. xD

Today will be interesting. I have to go measure the park, and see if I can figure out how far 50 meters is. Hmm.

Ow. Ow. Ow.

I am SO very sore. o_< Still keeping up with the zombie fit WOD's. Yesterday was murder since I was already sore. Can't get over to my workout buddies till later, so I'll check in later and see how I did.

so very looking forward to tomorrow, when I don't have to do anything. Except maybe an airsoft party.

Ouch. Despite my sore legs, I decided to walk to friends' house today. It was five miles away under the hot, hot sun.

It hurted. A lot. BUT I DID IT! =D And not only that, I ATTEMPTED IT. It was amazing. I felt REALLY sick for the first 30 minutes after I arrived (despite hydration and water bottles), but I survived.

Tomorrow is a day off - SO GLAD. Although I have the feeling I'm going to go airsofting. Which will ... hurt some more. :3 Is okay, though. I like being the new me.

Zombie fit was SPRINTS today. Ugh. Had to do the workout at my parents' today, since my work out buddy is at the coast. Several people doing strange things in the park is either a game or some other purpose. One person is just CREEPY.

Which led to me doing the 100 meter sprints up and down my parents' driveway. Which was conveniently 100 m long ... not so conveneintly, gravel and a steep slope. My fastest time down was 19 seconds. My fastest time up was 26.

Not sure how I feel about that, since I lack someone else to compare too. Dad said my form was good though, so yay!

Not looking forward to tomorrow, as I can tell I WILL BE SORE AGAIN. T_T

I think I'm also gonna take a bikeride provided I can get my bike down here. : /

Ouch, sore. >_o Still doing zombie fit. lol.

Went over to my friend's house to work out yesterday, and his little sister joined us. SHE'S A TYRANT. lol. Everytime we stopped to say a quick word or joke, she'd stop the stopwatch, "I STOPPED IT!!!! START WORKING!!!" zomc. XD Oh well, probably for the best.

today will be interesting, as we need to find a creative way to have a pull-up bar. :3

so SO sore. I'm sore all the way from the tips of my neck, running all the way down through my calfs. Ow. (Calves?)

Still sticking with the zombie fit workout. Today was awesome. Caleb (my workout buddy) and myself were joined by his 3 siblings, and our friend Zach (who had stayed the night). It was hard, and amazing. I <3 jumping pull -ups, because I can DO THEM. Although, the first 10 terrified me no end. I was so scared I was shaking. (Confidence in my strength? Not so much.)

By the end of the workout, I was ripping through them at speed, and rocking it.

My legs are absolutely SCREAMING from air squats 3 days in a row. Oh dear CHEESE, they scream. By the end of the workout (for a total of 105 squats) I was having to hold on to Zach to pull myself back up. But I did it.

Made of win.

We are tired of working out, but it's so, SO great to have a partner to work out with. Changes the whole dynamic. It is FTW.

for the record: still doing zombiefit everyday. I have actual muscles in my arms that you can SEE and FEEL. Creepy. I can tell I'm getting stronger. I'm just not posting everyday 'cause who wants to see "I did zombiefit again."

I did skip the last two days of the cycle (first time in a month) 'cause my body was freaking out the previous two work out days. Not sure why, so I gave it a bit of a longer rest. Ready to hit it hard today. It was weird not working out. My body was all ".... are we gonna do something? Come on!"

Bizarre.