Forums are back in action! ×

Current Quest: Nata the Bardic Dragon Tracker is Seeking Dragons

Hi everyone!  I'm Natalie or Nata.  I've struggled with weightloss for about as long as I can remember - as most efforts die out when they cease to be fun and I end up putting the weight back on.  So my plan is changing.  I like the idea of tracking my progress as an RP character - so that's what I'm going to do.  I will be giving my character the freedom to multi-class at any time and in any number of classes.  This will help keep my adventure fun.  I hail from the eastern side of Washington state.  I'm happily married and have a daring cat, Kaylee (she likes shiny things), who would have you believe she is a dog (plays fetch, goes on leashed walks, greets you at the door...)

Hobbies: tatting [the lace kind not the ink kind], crochet, costuming, writing, reading, singing, gaming, learning new skills, gardening, etc...

Activities: flagging, dancing, hiking, biking, trying something new

Fandoms: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, Avatar, Harry Potter, Firefly, Castle Crashers, Zelda, Munchkin, pretty much anything Sci Fi/Fantasy ...

My RP character {I'll work up a traditional character sheet later}:

Name: Nata the Bardic Dragon Tracker

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 291.5 lbs

Race: Half-Elf, Quarter-Dwarf, Quarter-Ifrit

Favored Class: Bard

Other Classes: Ranger, Druid

I am a Half-Elf, Quarter-Dwarf, Quarter-Ifrit (nationality wise I am a mutt - so I figured race wise, my character should be too).  I have some of the elvish height, the big boned build of the dwarf, and the pyro-tendancies of an Ifrit.

My favored class is Bard:  I love all things musical.  I play several instruments, sing, tell stories, and enjoy a multitude of craft skills.  I know enough in a lot of different things to get me into trouble, but not enough to claim master level in many things.

I have been working on leveling in the Ranger class.  Each year I do a local 12k and three of the four previous years I have walked half-marathons.  I have an elliptical that I try to clock a few miles on daily.

I have also been working on leveling in Druid, mostly in the knowledge nature realm.  I am currently planning out my garden (just moved into a house with a yard for it).  I also want to get back into a yoga and meditation routine.

I also continue my Bardic training in dance (Dance Central, Zumba,...) and flagging (dance routines or free dance involving my fire shaped flags).  As well as my crafting hobbies (tatting [lace not tattoos], crochet,...) and musical hobbies (guitar, violin, and voice).

Physically, I am a Bard that has found a prosperous location and settled.  Growing fat as she practices her trade.  I currently carry the extra weight of a dwarf on me.  As such, I am working on leveling up my exercise routine and cleaning up my diet. 

I am currently on the hunt for dragons and the tracks I am following lead me to believe that I will have another 10 miles to go before I reach one.  [i've set up a reward system where I get to tat one lace dragon for every 25 miles I walk/jog/run for a costume I am working on].

I look forward to meeting many of you in my adventures!

Archived