Forums are back in action! ×

An apprentice looking for... well, wisdom and health

Hello Everyone!

I'm Anastasia, or Ana. But you all will get to know me as Jashella. I'm a 20 year old girl, 5'6, 66 kg (145 pound) studying nutrition, practicing karate and weapons. Was born in snowy Russia, but have migrated to sunny Central Coast, Australia in 04. 

I've been following NerdFitness blog for a while, and love the effort that has been put in this website. In the past few months, I have been working on getting healthier, stronger and faster. One of my friends told me about Convict Conditioning (and I in turn told him about this website), so I have been plowing through those bodyweight exercises, with small, but steady success. I've also started following a Couch to 5k program, mostly to improve my lung capacity and heart strength. Also, might be going for my black belt at the end of the year, so have been improving all the aspects of the martial arts.

I'm hoping the community here will help me stay on track with my goals and provide me with bits of wisdom,and I, in turn, will try to help others the best I can.

Level 1 Wood Elf Assasin

STR 1|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 2

"Knowledge does not grow like a tree where you dig a hole, plant your feet, cover them with dirt, and pour water on them daily. Knowledge grows with time, work, and dedicated effort. It cannot come by any other means." 

-- Ed Parker

Hi Jashella!

May I just say I have always loved the name Anastasia?  I actually have a book I'm writing with that as the lead character's name!  And at the risk of sounding like a total syncophant, it's really cool that you're going for your black belt.  My son is studying Tang Soo Do, and I would love to join him.  It's not the right time for me, yet.  Soon.  Hopefully.

Anyway, it sounds like you're doing great. 

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Journey before Destination

Archived