Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie Adventurer Lvl 1

Hello

I'm Betty, but my IGN is reynalia. I'm 18 years old, 5'1" (I know, total shortie), and 108 pounds. I have a black belt in Vovinam, but unfortunately, I had to quit because of university, had to move away. I have been trying a lot of things to get healthier and more fit, but I've finally decided to stick to doing a little at a time. I've been too much in a rush. 

I've been playing basketball everyday, really trying to improve my game here, and running on the weekends, I hope that I can run a 5K without stopping someday. Along with that, I enjoy bodyweight exercises such as push-ups, squats, pull-ups (I cannot do a full pull-up, but with the NerdFitness post on that, I am getting progress), and leg lifts.

I really, really like the idea of real life RP and the leveling up thing and all of that. It's so creative and cool. 

It's nice to meet everyone! :D 

I could google it but I'd much rather ask, what is Vovinam? Awesome job on running a 5k without stopping! Nice to meet you as well, good luck! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived