Forums are back in action! ×

Moving forward, rediscovering myself.

I am Eve

In September 2011 I fell really ill due to a fatigue syndrome. The symptoms were many and quite severe.

Preoccupied with survival I did let my health suffer quite a bit and one of the things that happened is that I gained weight.

In April 2012 I had gotten help, was in work rehab and started tracking calories and weight.

Now, almost a year later, I am working 50%, planning to increase to 75 in the near future. I just skiied 30 kilometers cross country and spent six days skiing downhill.

Today, as I stepped on the scale ( I don't really know why I did it, I try to avoid it since I tend to get a bit obsessive) it showed 69.8 kilos. I honestly don't remember when I last weighed less than 70 in a healthy context (meaning, not being on a very strict diet).

I have lost approximately 10 kilos and a most of all I have lost a ton of bad habits and patterns and exchanged them for better ones.

Moving forward with confidence and faith in myself!

I have chosen to believe in myself.

that sounds really awesome Evenewbie :) espacially the part about changing bad habits for good ones :) since habits are what makes us everyday :)

congrats fellow rebel :)

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

Archived