Forums are back in action! ×

Surprised myself with an L-pull-up

Nomad Jay

Today on a whim, I attempted an L-pull-up. To my great surprise I was able to do 3 sets of three in a neutral grip. Admittedly my legs wavered to about 80-degrees on the last one, but even being able to do one with perfect form was something I thought beyond my capabilities.

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

Thanks, I-Jo. I worked it again today and DOMS. Oh good sweet Buddha on a pogostick, the DOMS.

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

LOL

it happens!!!  You know it'll keep better if you keep doing it!!!

I'm surprised by my lack of it today- I squatted under the bar for the first time in like 5-6 years yesterday.  :)  muscles ups are on the agenda- and I know I'll be hurting from that!!!

Archived