Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

In the beginning of September, I decided to get really serious and lose weight. So I did what most people do, I guess, in that I ate very low calories and spent hours on the elliptical. I lost 35 pounds since then, but I'm now realizing that this isn't healthy, and so I'm trying harder to incorporate more protein and vegetables into my diet.

I've raised my calories from around 1000 to around 1650 in the past two weeks. In this time the scale says I have gained 7 pounds. Instead of freaking out, I'm trying not to worry about it and just focus on clean eating and strength training three to four days a week. BUT IT'S HARD, you know?

Hopefully I am on the right track!

Good job on recognizing that what you were doing wasn't the best way to be doing it. Congrats on the effort and results though, they took some mental and physical discipline to stick with. Good luck with everything! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived