Forums are back in action! ×

New British Rebel Reporting for Duty.

Hello fellow rebels, I have been taking a look around the site for a few days and thought it was about time I took the step to sign up.

A little about myself.

My name is Brian, I am 32 and there was a time when I was a pretty fit individual. For a while I have been meaning to get myself back into shape and stop the eating habits which I know are doing my health no good in the long run. Apart from a bit of running from time to time I haven't done much in the way of exercise for a while.

My starting point is, 5'8" & 175lbs. My initial target is to drop 20lbs and reduce my beer belly as it has been allowed to exist for far too long. More targets will follow as I have time to give it some thought but I think that this is a decent starting point.

I intend to start a log on the forum in the relevent section to track my progress.

I'm still trying to get head around some of the things on this forum like the class & guilds system but I am sure they will become class in no time at all. One thing for sure though is that this forum looks really welcoming and friendly. I look forward to spending some time here.

:listening_headphone

1 Challenge completed.

Hello Brian 

I started a couple of days ago posting, seems like a good friendly supportive place for tips and advice. 

I am UK based too, I am about 70lbs heavier and would like to get down to your current weight over time without losing much of my lifting strength. 

Welcome to the rebellion!

Level 3 Half Orc Warrior 

Just another 15kg each side it will be fine

STR: 11 | DEX: 3 | CON: 5| STA: 9 | WIS: 7 | CHA: 4

The classes are part of the challenges that take place on the forum. See this post about setting up your character. It's not necessary but definitely makes it more fun. We are in week 3 of a 6 week challenge, but you can always join now. The challenges are designed to help you focus your goals and set-up a clear path to achieve them and give you a support system.

Running goal - Dopey Challenge 2015

Training to complete an Ironman by 2017. I can swim .5, bike 112, and run 26.2, separately.

Buckland Hobbit, Level 4 Scout

STR 10.25 | DEX 6 | STA 12.75 | CON 8 | WIS 9.75 | CHA 5.75

Thanks for the welcomes and the information on the classes, it makes more sense to me now. I won't join up with the challenge that is currently running but I will be signing up for the next one. The challenges are a fantastic idea.

1 Challenge completed.

Archived