Forums are back in action! ×

The second chance, I know I can get that done !

Dear fellow rebels !

I kind of want to reintroduce myself to all of you since I already did it (http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/23780-whoa-my-first-encounter-with-the-force/) but while I was about to write many exams in short time I got used to f*ck up my physical state  and (what´s even worse) stopped to get any progression done in terms of leveling up my life.

Also I didn´t visit the board for about 3-4 weeks or so, what means I as well missed my first real challenge .... "again" ....

But here I am, starting everything again. This time with even smaller steps than before so I won´t ever fucking quit again and become the person I always wanted to be job-wise, fitness and looking-wise and, the most important, mind-wise.

Thank you for accepting my error, I just had to restart the system and go full berserk mode from now on !

Have an awesome day,

Hannes !

PS: Although I let loose everything possible while writing the last exams of my studies before going to Belgium for the Bachelor-Thesis and stuff I managed to pass through every exam with A´s and B´s (that´s 1,0 - 2,3 at German universities). ... HELL YEAH, POLYMERS ! :D [maybe if someone else but my parents would be interested]

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Archived