Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone I'm obviously new here

Hello everyone I'm from Canada, British Columbia to be exact, and I'm a 27 year old guy. After months of working at a job I absolutely hated (I was a salesman at a cemetery lol) I realized that it was time to make some huge changes. I didnt know where to start so the first thing I did was quit that job and go back to university where I left off. I then decided it was time to try and get into better shape. I used to work out regularly after I graduated but then I hurt myself and just stopped... I'm 6'0 and 130 pounds, yeah thats right... anyways I came across this site while I was looking for proper forms for different excercises such as pushups and I was immediately impressed but the information and the amazing people that are part of this community and decided I wanted to be a part too. I like to travel but I have only been to a few places so far: England, Scotland, and Russia. Of course I have plans to go to many other places. Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Velcome to Rebellion Comrade! Is good havink you here. Will now be taking Synyster's advice and make plans for self.  Sorry, I saw the hammer and sickle and had to try my hand at typing an accent.  What are your goals? Strength, bulking, speed?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived