Forums are back in action! ×

Starting over

Hi everyone!

I'm here for two main reasons. One is to get back in killer shape like I used to be, and the other is to get on a healthier mental level. For starters, I'm a freshman in college, and, since last summer, my fitness has gone wayyyy down. I used to be obsessed with working out and making myself better and stronger, but now it's just not happening. I'm sure you're expecting me to say it's because of classes and stress, but that's not the main issue. I've struggled alot with depression and anxiety disorder since I was really young. I ditched my meds a little over a year ago so that I would be eligible to join the Air Force, and I ended up running into some serious issues once I got to college. Long story short, I've been struggling a lot to condition myself mentally, but have had no success. I'm down on my luck and totally lacking motivation. I'm hoping that I can burn through my little fog I've got going on and become one hell of a person through the knowledge of everyone else around here.

Here's to starting over!

Orc/ Adventurer

Level 1

STR: 2  CON:2

DEX: 3 WIS: 2

STA: 2 CHA: 4

"People resist change because they focus on what they have to lose, rather than what they have to gain."

Thanks for the encouragement, and good luck tomorrow! I'd stay away from them too, as they mess with just about everything and get you all out of whack. The Bar Brothers are extremely impressive and motivational. Will definitely be trying for beast mode!

Orc/ Adventurer

Level 1

"People resist change because they focus on what they have to lose, rather than what they have to gain."

If you're looking to be a better you, this is the place to start! We're glad to have you here; this group of rebels is one of the most supportive I've had the pleasure of knowing. PM if you need anything!

JB 2.0

Level 1 Simian Ranger
STR 4.5|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.

-R.A. Salvatore

My Challenge Thread | My Battle Log | Battle Log Spreadsheet | Down and Dirties!

Thanks J.B.! And same goes for y'all. I'm more than willing to help with whatever is needed. It's a whole lot easier than going at it alone!

Orc/ Adventurer

Level 1

Archived