Forums are back in action! ×

Well Hello Everyone!!

Hello all!!  I am new to this site, but not so new to the fitness/weightloss game.  I lost a total of 66 pounds and was 7 pounds shy of my goal weight and the next thing I knew I had gained back 20 pounds.  Got my butt back in gear and just can't seem to get the scale moving again.  Hoping to find the tools and support here that I need to drop those 20 (AGAIN) and hopefully some additional pounds and gain some strength, some muscle, and get toned.

I am trying to eat lean proteins, I try to make sure my carbs come from fruits and veggies and try to limit bread, pasta, and potatoes.  I also try to limit sodium and I drink water ALL DAY LONG.  I do about 40 minutes of cardio 3 - 5 times per week depending on what  my schedule will allow.  I do not have access to free weights, so I do not get to lift as I would like.  I found this site yesterday in hopes of help with strength training.  I did the beginner body strength routine yesterday in addition to my cardio and loved it.  I will definately continue that routine.  I am using another site to log calories in and calories out.  Each of my workouts burns a little over 400 calories and I am eating usually between 1400 and 1600 calories per day.

Thanks for the welcome!

Archived